The Holiday Report
If you ever wonder why Ma comes across with mostly trivial and unimportant stuff on this blog, it's because the world is pretty horrid place.
That's why I find the following link so enjoyable.
My kids and I have often commented on the various ties worn by Brian Williams on the The Nightly News. Well folks...now there is a blog devoted entirely to commentary on the ties!
It's a dream come true, I tell ya :-) Here's where to go for the tie lowdown. The background color is purple, because--as we've noticed in our home--Brian often wears that cravat color, considered the "power color of ties."
One more thing: November 29th is Square Dance Day.
Carpe Squarem, everyone!
_____________
In other news, I have finished the rough draft on half of our family for the annual Christmas letter. Going rather well, so far. Once I get into this project, I really enjoy myself. Kinda cathartic, in a get-back-at-my-family sorta way.
Not that I would say anything hurtful, naturally.
On a totally unrelated note, certain people could afford to be a little nicer to Ma during this whole writing-the-Christmas-letter time frame. Unsolicited gifts and out-and-out bribes would be entirely appropriate.
I'm just sayin'....
Tweet
That's why I find the following link so enjoyable.
My kids and I have often commented on the various ties worn by Brian Williams on the The Nightly News. Well folks...now there is a blog devoted entirely to commentary on the ties!
It's a dream come true, I tell ya :-) Here's where to go for the tie lowdown. The background color is purple, because--as we've noticed in our home--Brian often wears that cravat color, considered the "power color of ties."
One more thing: November 29th is Square Dance Day.
Carpe Squarem, everyone!
_____________
In other news, I have finished the rough draft on half of our family for the annual Christmas letter. Going rather well, so far. Once I get into this project, I really enjoy myself. Kinda cathartic, in a get-back-at-my-family sorta way.
Not that I would say anything hurtful, naturally.
On a totally unrelated note, certain people could afford to be a little nicer to Ma during this whole writing-the-Christmas-letter time frame. Unsolicited gifts and out-and-out bribes would be entirely appropriate.
I'm just sayin'....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home