Facing Facebook
Well, I done did it.
Signed up with Facebook.
Course, I have a couple of problems...
1) I can't seem to load up any friends, over the IM or the email.
2) I used the name "Ma Hoyt," and now I'm thinkin' my "real" name might have been better, and I can't seem to change it on the profile page.
3) I have a nice little picture to put up, but after I couldn't get the friend-thang to go, I decided not to hunt around for the picture import thangy.
So far, I'm rather underwhelmed. I'll try again tomorrow, but really, I thought it would be more of a snap...
Tweet
Signed up with Facebook.
Course, I have a couple of problems...
1) I can't seem to load up any friends, over the IM or the email.
2) I used the name "Ma Hoyt," and now I'm thinkin' my "real" name might have been better, and I can't seem to change it on the profile page.
3) I have a nice little picture to put up, but after I couldn't get the friend-thang to go, I decided not to hunt around for the picture import thangy.
So far, I'm rather underwhelmed. I'll try again tomorrow, but really, I thought it would be more of a snap...
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I'm so proud of you! :)
The contact adding thing is one of the many completely useless facets of FB. Ignore it! :) Don't worry, you'll soon have lots of friends. The "People You May Know" feature is way more helpful.
Off to add you.
Thanks, Hayley :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home