The Sock Saga Continues
PLUS, pictures from our church picnic :-)
But first, the gripping drama of Nolan's socks.
We may remember a few weeks ago when Ma complained about the mysterious disappearance of most of Nolan's decent socks. He had one pair left from the original six that were acquired lo, these very few months ago.
I was careful to see that THIS PAIR was washed and ready to be worn at the annual church picnic. Both Nolan and Trevor took off their shoes and socks at some point, but collected them before leaving. After a long day and a sleepy ride home, Nolan came into the house and discovered, "Mommy...I only have one sock!"
(oh, SUPER)
So I bought another package today, and got home only to find, with mucho dismayo, that I'd purchased the wrong size.
D'ya think some of this is inherited...Do you?
______________________
Alrighty. Here is a 54 photo Picasa album from last Sunday's church picnic.
As usual, every caption is absolutely true. Pretty much.
If anyone has any problems, see my *lawyer.
*I have no lawyer....MWAH, HAH HAH, HAH HAH!
Tweet
But first, the gripping drama of Nolan's socks.
We may remember a few weeks ago when Ma complained about the mysterious disappearance of most of Nolan's decent socks. He had one pair left from the original six that were acquired lo, these very few months ago.
I was careful to see that THIS PAIR was washed and ready to be worn at the annual church picnic. Both Nolan and Trevor took off their shoes and socks at some point, but collected them before leaving. After a long day and a sleepy ride home, Nolan came into the house and discovered, "Mommy...I only have one sock!"
(oh, SUPER)
So I bought another package today, and got home only to find, with mucho dismayo, that I'd purchased the wrong size.
D'ya think some of this is inherited...Do you?
______________________
Alrighty. Here is a 54 photo Picasa album from last Sunday's church picnic.
As usual, every caption is absolutely true. Pretty much.
If anyone has any problems, see my *lawyer.
![]() |
| Allison Bible Church picnic 09 |
*I have no lawyer....MWAH, HAH HAH, HAH HAH!
Tweet

The Progeny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home