Hotting Hill
'Nuther warmish day, and Trevor asked to go under the sprinkler.
I couldn't find the original ice-cream-bucket-with-the-hole-for-the-hose, so I had to make a new one. We have many ice cream buckets, however and a new nozzle, necessitating a larger hole. It was all accomplished without too much labor, including the bricks underneath and inside...

Naturally, it wasn't long before traditional sprinkler play was abandoned in favor of sticking small toys on top of the stream and watching them shoot into the air, followed by further experiments...(no, Trevor, the tennis racket will NOT shoot up...)
I was weeding out some tall plants off to the side, when Trevor sidled up to me...
"So, when are you and Daddy leaving?" (Read: "We know we get to watch a video and we'd like you to leave so we can get on with it.")
"Oh, I don't know. Daddy's busy and probably not even thinking about it....I don't even know where we're going."
"Well, there's always California."
Tweet
I couldn't find the original ice-cream-bucket-with-the-hole-for-the-hose, so I had to make a new one. We have many ice cream buckets, however and a new nozzle, necessitating a larger hole. It was all accomplished without too much labor, including the bricks underneath and inside...
Naturally, it wasn't long before traditional sprinkler play was abandoned in favor of sticking small toys on top of the stream and watching them shoot into the air, followed by further experiments...(no, Trevor, the tennis racket will NOT shoot up...)
I was weeding out some tall plants off to the side, when Trevor sidled up to me...
"So, when are you and Daddy leaving?" (Read: "We know we get to watch a video and we'd like you to leave so we can get on with it.")
"Oh, I don't know. Daddy's busy and probably not even thinking about it....I don't even know where we're going."
"Well, there's always California."
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Now that has got to be one of Trevor's best lines yet!
I say he understands the concept of foreign countries now.
Post a Comment
<< Home