You'd think it was Sunday morning...
...the way people are rushing around, scrabbling to get in the shower before the workmen turn off the electricity for the morning.
Imagine: no computer, no videos, no Sesame Street...no bagels after 8:30.
Oh, and Loren's decided he may as well work on the water while the electricity's off, so flushing will definitely be curtailed.
Isn't is sad that this is the day Ma has to take Derek in to Waterloo for the BIG COLLEGE SHOPPING BASH?
Someone must be livin' right, is all I can say :-D
However, Derek and I are not without some semblance of human compassion. We'll definitely have them all in our hearts and prayers, particularly while we're eating lunch at Arby's.
Toodles...
Tweet
Imagine: no computer, no videos, no Sesame Street...no bagels after 8:30.
Oh, and Loren's decided he may as well work on the water while the electricity's off, so flushing will definitely be curtailed.
Isn't is sad that this is the day Ma has to take Derek in to Waterloo for the BIG COLLEGE SHOPPING BASH?
Someone must be livin' right, is all I can say :-D
However, Derek and I are not without some semblance of human compassion. We'll definitely have them all in our hearts and prayers, particularly while we're eating lunch at Arby's.
Toodles...
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Wildly anticipating the Bought and Ate Report.
Post a Comment
<< Home