Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News from the middle of a cornfield

I didn't have to shovel snow today!

Ethan did, instead. He enlarged the path to the drive and made a new one from the porch out to the road for our wonderful--bless his heart, he has to come so often--UPS guy.

Gotta keep things open for the delivery people.

I'm afraid more snow is on the way this weekend so I will not be shirking for long.

Loren whooped it up this afternoon by visiting the dentist. He's no slacker when it comes to excitement.

Tonight, it's off on another undate. Probably see a benign romantic comedy or something. By the time you weed out the R-rated films and stuff a certain person doesn't want to see, there's not much left.

However, I plan on a nice meal at Applebee's and two extra chocolates afterward!

Hoo-wee!

Cornfield livin', baby. Cornfield livin'.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home