Frost and Thaw
With warmer temps floating around, morning hoarfrost abounds.
Little Links on the Prairie

Tire Swing Detailing

Unbeknownst to the spading fork, it would be a cold winter.
However, it does make a handy sundial. And since this was taken at 10:00, it is approximately 4 hours ahead.
I believe that means spring will arrive early.
Cherry Tree, wondering if it will be alive come May.

________________________
More good news on the diet front: Don't you love it when you wake up a whole pound less than the day before? Hmmm....two pounds lost over the last 7 days, so I'm callin' it for the week. That makes 7.5 lost in 3 weeks. I'm up to 4 miles per day on the treadmill (minus Sunday) and will keep up the 1200 or less calorie daily limit. Quite certain that's less than half the pre-diet scoffage.
Stuff is melting.
Tweet
Little Links on the Prairie
Tire Swing Detailing
Unbeknownst to the spading fork, it would be a cold winter.
I believe that means spring will arrive early.
Cherry Tree, wondering if it will be alive come May.
________________________
More good news on the diet front: Don't you love it when you wake up a whole pound less than the day before? Hmmm....two pounds lost over the last 7 days, so I'm callin' it for the week. That makes 7.5 lost in 3 weeks. I'm up to 4 miles per day on the treadmill (minus Sunday) and will keep up the 1200 or less calorie daily limit. Quite certain that's less than half the pre-diet scoffage.
Stuff is melting.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
"Little Links on the Prairie"! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home