The Diet Update
Checking back I see there hasn't been a recent report on the current weight-loss endeavor so I'm obliged to interrupt the bliss of not hearing from me.
Two pounds down, this past week, and that makes a total of 11 pounds lost :-)
Monday will be exactly 4 weeks so if I could just squeeze off another pound...but I highly doubt it. Not with all the sitting involved with church tomorrow, followed by the necessary nap to recover from an early alarm.
Still, very happy to lose 10 pounds per month. Anything else is gravy.
Which I can't eat.
Tweet
Two pounds down, this past week, and that makes a total of 11 pounds lost :-)
Monday will be exactly 4 weeks so if I could just squeeze off another pound...but I highly doubt it. Not with all the sitting involved with church tomorrow, followed by the necessary nap to recover from an early alarm.
Still, very happy to lose 10 pounds per month. Anything else is gravy.
Which I can't eat.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home