Free at last
We can now officially exit the driveway, and not a moment too soon.
I had several packages to mail and the post office closes at 4:15.
Complicating matters was my need for additional packing tape, a rather thoughtless desire as it takes away from the materials Trevor and Nolan utilize to polish off their Lego guns.
4:05 saw me in the post office, trying to finish taping boxes with the newly purchased roll. Finally had to ask the postmaster for help since I'd completely botched feeding it into the "handy" dispenser.
All was accomplished and I left the post office at the stroke of 4:15 and 30 seconds.
Pulling in the drive, I saw the four youngest heavily involved in horseplay upon the snow mounds.

It appears Trevor and Carolyn are quite decided in not allowing Ethan to be "King of the Mountain," leaving the opportunistic Nolan free and clear to reign for at least a minute or so.

Now, for the weekend :-)
Tweet
I had several packages to mail and the post office closes at 4:15.
Complicating matters was my need for additional packing tape, a rather thoughtless desire as it takes away from the materials Trevor and Nolan utilize to polish off their Lego guns.
4:05 saw me in the post office, trying to finish taping boxes with the newly purchased roll. Finally had to ask the postmaster for help since I'd completely botched feeding it into the "handy" dispenser.
All was accomplished and I left the post office at the stroke of 4:15 and 30 seconds.
Pulling in the drive, I saw the four youngest heavily involved in horseplay upon the snow mounds.
It appears Trevor and Carolyn are quite decided in not allowing Ethan to be "King of the Mountain," leaving the opportunistic Nolan free and clear to reign for at least a minute or so.
Now, for the weekend :-)
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home