The Robin-Cam, and More
I think Facebook hates me, as I could not post a picture despite multiple tries. So we default to ye olde bloge.
Taken yesterday, we see Rob and Robette on their 6h and 5th days after hatch-off...
Feed me.....FEEEEEED ME!!

Looks like they're growing some pinion feathers.
Mom Robin was sorta anxious, but sat for a stunning photo, nonetheless.
I gave her a break today and didn't look at the nest.
Speaking of birdies leaving the coop, this is Bible School week, and here goes the crew on the first day...they were excited...really.
Notice Trevor's humongous backpack? Half as big as himself?
It carries a small, paper bag lunch.
When you're the youngest, it's important to think big.
Ethan and Carolyn are helpers this year, so I guess that leaves Nolan and Trevor as students.
Ma is taking advantage of the alone time this week. Been out in the garden today and will be weeding at the courthouse for "several" hours, tomorrow.
Come Thursday, though, I think I'll just sit in the living room and bask in the enormous quiet of it all.
Tweet
Taken yesterday, we see Rob and Robette on their 6h and 5th days after hatch-off...
Feed me.....FEEEEEED ME!!
Looks like they're growing some pinion feathers.
Mom Robin was sorta anxious, but sat for a stunning photo, nonetheless.
Speaking of birdies leaving the coop, this is Bible School week, and here goes the crew on the first day...they were excited...really.
It carries a small, paper bag lunch.
When you're the youngest, it's important to think big.
Ethan and Carolyn are helpers this year, so I guess that leaves Nolan and Trevor as students.
Ma is taking advantage of the alone time this week. Been out in the garden today and will be weeding at the courthouse for "several" hours, tomorrow.
Come Thursday, though, I think I'll just sit in the living room and bask in the enormous quiet of it all.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Enjoy! Enjoy!! You deserve the quiet!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home