In Which We Get All Sauced
No, not that kind of sauced. I mean APPLEsauce. :-)
We put up 60 and a half more quarts today. With the 39 from Wednesday, that makes as close to 100 as you can get. Started at 11:00 (I was cruel and made the kids do most of their school) and I just finished washing the last pan around 9 pm. I am a tired little girl. Had to go rummaging for containers to put the stuff in. Finally ended up with two ice cream buckets for the last 10 quarts. I only HOPE I can find space in the freezer. I guess we'll be eating a lot of fresh apples.
Maybe I could sell some on Ebay.....
Tweet
We put up 60 and a half more quarts today. With the 39 from Wednesday, that makes as close to 100 as you can get. Started at 11:00 (I was cruel and made the kids do most of their school) and I just finished washing the last pan around 9 pm. I am a tired little girl. Had to go rummaging for containers to put the stuff in. Finally ended up with two ice cream buckets for the last 10 quarts. I only HOPE I can find space in the freezer. I guess we'll be eating a lot of fresh apples.
Maybe I could sell some on Ebay.....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home