AAAW
"Hey, I might have to blog about this..."
(Sharon) "Yes, I think that would be entirely appropriate."
And so, with this endorsement :-) let me call your attention to an article announcing "ArrhythmiA Awareness Week ," in the United Kingdom. It might only be of interest to those in our family, but I am reminded of what good care we receive here in the United States. You know, where the government isn't in charge of health care.
______________
Well, now, Loren officially has his first cold. He is up and messing with computers, but feels somewhat miserable. Not involving a fever he is not required to report to the doctor. "This is as bad a cold as I have had in a long time," was his comment just moments ago. I guess I will have to lay off any complaints about my computer.
_______________
Speaking of which, :-) I just want folks to know that we have a normal life, too. It is not all computer hostage situations, interviews with the nation's leading reporters and sick poems.
Why, just today I actually made a large pot of chocolate pudding. Yes, 'tis true, "Ma" can cook. Tonight I have a sumptuous feast planned that involves hamburger and mashed potatoes from a box. Just one of the perks of livin' in the country. Good, home cooking.
I would blog more, except for the fact I have nothing of substance to say because every time I get a migraine (which is dissipating) I lose a tremendous amount of brain cells. Plus, I have to move quickly, in the event my computer freezes and I lose my post. But, as I said, I'm not going to make a big deal about that right now..... Tweet
(Sharon) "Yes, I think that would be entirely appropriate."
And so, with this endorsement :-) let me call your attention to an article announcing "ArrhythmiA Awareness Week ," in the United Kingdom. It might only be of interest to those in our family, but I am reminded of what good care we receive here in the United States. You know, where the government isn't in charge of health care.
______________
Well, now, Loren officially has his first cold. He is up and messing with computers, but feels somewhat miserable. Not involving a fever he is not required to report to the doctor. "This is as bad a cold as I have had in a long time," was his comment just moments ago. I guess I will have to lay off any complaints about my computer.
_______________
Speaking of which, :-) I just want folks to know that we have a normal life, too. It is not all computer hostage situations, interviews with the nation's leading reporters and sick poems.
Why, just today I actually made a large pot of chocolate pudding. Yes, 'tis true, "Ma" can cook. Tonight I have a sumptuous feast planned that involves hamburger and mashed potatoes from a box. Just one of the perks of livin' in the country. Good, home cooking.
I would blog more, except for the fact I have nothing of substance to say because every time I get a migraine (which is dissipating) I lose a tremendous amount of brain cells. Plus, I have to move quickly, in the event my computer freezes and I lose my post. But, as I said, I'm not going to make a big deal about that right now..... Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home