How many dads does it take to change a lightbulb?

A Father's Day Riddle
This is the card the kids are giving to their dad, today. (try and look surprised, Loren, if you are reading this before lunch)
Now, I must get some potatoes in the oven, and then, fire up the grill. Chicken Terriyaki. Yum Yum! (hungry? Moore?)
And then, after the bunny boy is safely tucked into his napbed, we shall commence what I hope will be an annual Father's Day Tradition....."Fiddler on the Roof." Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
It does make a great tradition ... I hadn't thought about it as a possible Father's Day tradition, though.
Tradition.....It is also one of our favorite movies. The kids hum and try to sing songs from it for weeks after we watch it. The chicken sounds good too. We had fresh corn on the cob, aspargas, salad,and a couple of ollaliberry pies. And I do agree, that most days were created so we could feast on great food.
Post a Comment
<< Home