Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Mist......


......of a Sunday morn

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

Kendra

8/07/2005 02:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fog.... the yellow light.... the mysterious looking farm.... great picture!

Derek

8/07/2005 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

(If you guys don't cut that out, I'm gonna feel obligated to pay you)

8/07/2005 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, sounds like we could arrange something here....

Kendra

8/07/2005 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful trees.... lovely sky..... scenic view..... (is it working?)

*counts the income I could make in a week*

Derek

8/07/2005 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*sigh*

8/07/2005 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

I could print that and post it in my classroom and in my apartment! There are some wonderful empty walls all around....that'd be great in the dining room...

8/09/2005 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

:-)

8/09/2005 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home