Late Night Thoughts
If you are bidding on Ebay, don't forget that when you type in the dollar amount, the site usually adds the two zeros on the end. Otherwise, you might do what I did earlier this evening, and end up bidding $1051.00 instead of the planned bid of $10.51 :-)
I won the item, if you can imagine that. And only paid $10.50. This is because I never place ANY bids until the last 15 or 20 seconds.
MA RULES!
And, if I get any more gumption up, I just may lose Picasa and Blogger "Hello" altogether, and start posting my own pictures, from my own photo site, with my own html.
*feels "cool"*
They just didn't reckon on a Mad Ma and a helpful computer whiz son. (I feel compelled to acknowledge Jason's aid, though, really, I mostly outwitted the evil Picasa 2, all by myself)
Now, if you'll excuse me, there is another item on Ebay that requires my attention..... Tweet
I won the item, if you can imagine that. And only paid $10.50. This is because I never place ANY bids until the last 15 or 20 seconds.
MA RULES!
And, if I get any more gumption up, I just may lose Picasa and Blogger "Hello" altogether, and start posting my own pictures, from my own photo site, with my own html.
*feels "cool"*
They just didn't reckon on a Mad Ma and a helpful computer whiz son. (I feel compelled to acknowledge Jason's aid, though, really, I mostly outwitted the evil Picasa 2, all by myself)
Now, if you'll excuse me, there is another item on Ebay that requires my attention..... Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I recently gave up on Hello also, but I'm still using Picassa to organize and export photos. I think Hello was hanging up my computer (and it is a old Win98 system).
Ebay is great.
Post a Comment
<< Home