My next vital mission in life will be to get rid of the Picasa picture posting update. (2.0)
I do NOT like the mandatory Picasa symbol at every post. Detracts from the whole picture display. Hey...it's MY blog, not Picasa's.
Pretty "low" to offer update, with SO MANY wonderful new options, when the only real reason they offered the update was to get their little distracting square linkage block.
Boo Picasa 2.0
[12:30 update] HA! And again, I say HA, HA!
At least I figured out how to delete the link for Picasa....you just have to keep doing it over and over, despite "error" messages that pop up. Be persistant, O Fellow Posters of the Picture.
(and, no matter what Jason says, I figured this out ALL BY MYSELF, even though I consulted him....)
Really, it takes so very little to make me happy, sometimes.
*wins* Tweet
I do NOT like the mandatory Picasa symbol at every post. Detracts from the whole picture display. Hey...it's MY blog, not Picasa's.
Pretty "low" to offer update, with SO MANY wonderful new options, when the only real reason they offered the update was to get their little distracting square linkage block.
Boo Picasa 2.0
[12:30 update] HA! And again, I say HA, HA!
At least I figured out how to delete the link for Picasa....you just have to keep doing it over and over, despite "error" messages that pop up. Be persistant, O Fellow Posters of the Picture.
(and, no matter what Jason says, I figured this out ALL BY MYSELF, even though I consulted him....)
Really, it takes so very little to make me happy, sometimes.
*wins* Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
So by "figured it out all by myself" you mean that Jason told you what to do and you did the actual typing and clicking?
Well, it's like this...
For the first incidence, I asked him why the error kept coming up, he didn't know, and I found out that eventually it published correctly. I did all the grunt work.
Now, where he REALLY came in handy was later, when he suggested I leave out the "body" tags Picasa had thrown in. I did and it worked just fine.
I know a little more (about html) than I did a year ago, but it is vastly less than anyone such as yourself :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home