Please pray...
Whoever is reading this late at night, please, PLEASE pray for Anna Scholl. She and Josh Scholl are the ones whose wedding we attended the day after Ardith's graduation.
I have just received word from someone in Texas that she is having convulsions and has been taken to the ER.
She teaches math in the upper high school grades at a public school in Longview Texas. Her husband, Josh is a computer technician for Plug-n-Play. Anna has had some heart irregularities in the past, and problems with wacky blood pressure.
Please pray... Tweet
I have just received word from someone in Texas that she is having convulsions and has been taken to the ER.
She teaches math in the upper high school grades at a public school in Longview Texas. Her husband, Josh is a computer technician for Plug-n-Play. Anna has had some heart irregularities in the past, and problems with wacky blood pressure.
Please pray... Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
I'll be praying. I went to bed a little earlier than usual last night and didn't know until this morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home