Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Friday, December 23, 2005

A Merry Heart Doeth Good

At least that's the theory.

And since I am a sicko today, in want of cheering, I have cast about for fun and helpful items that are of interest to me, and possibly to others.

As has been reported earlier, dark chocolate is a healthful addition to one's diet. The proof just keeps coming in...

And while we're on the topic of food, I'll bet you didn't know that nacho cheese has its spiritual side....

Moving right along to seafood, here's a picture and story of the only documented fish of its kind. Shouldn't this kind of creature be under some type of Federal protection?

You wouldn't get me near THIS monster. I'm not sure I'd even want to look at it in its block of ice.

But take spoons....spoons same safe.

*crawls back into bed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home