Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Deeming it safe to come out.....

 
....the Grape Hyacinth emerged from the loam, only to find a stunted interloper groping and grasping alongside. The original flower, momentarily bewildered, continued on its way.

A single tear clung to the violet face, a reminder of the passing discomfiture.

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Mommy, I really think you should save all these pictures and accompanying commentary in a separate location so you can publish them someday.

4/20/2006 04:06:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

I believe Daddy is saving them, though I doubt the marketable value of a bunch of disjointed snippets of this-n-that.

4/20/2006 08:11:00 AM  
Blogger Martinez said...

You doubt the marketing power of Snippets, do you? I offer two examples for your consideration: microwave dinners and the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series of books. Those things sell like hotcakes stuffed with lottery tickets, and they don't even have pictures!

4/21/2006 05:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home