Significant Verbalizations
Every book Trevor "reads" these days is "hi-war-ious."
For some reason, I find the idea of a four-year-old using that word "a-moo-zing."
_________________
Upon returning home from mailing several mysterious packages, and knowing Jason had been using my prized Wells Lamont gloves to aid in the *gray line sewer-ditch clean-out, and having ONLY his emotional welfare in mind, I queried,
"So, did you have fun ?"
"Oh yeah. It was so rockin' awesome."
*whips around incredulously*
"You got that from Le-Tour-neau, didn't you!?"
*grinning* "No....I've used that before..."
"Young man, I am putting this in your ePortfolio!"
*for those not "into" sewer talk, "gray line" refers to the output from the washer, bathroom and kitchen sinks and tubs, that is channeled via a secret underground pipe out to the (neighbor's) ditch. Every so often, the sludgey deposit has to be cleared away from the pipe opening. We hardly notice the smell unless the wind is blowing in the wrong direction.
Tweet
For some reason, I find the idea of a four-year-old using that word "a-moo-zing."
_________________
Upon returning home from mailing several mysterious packages, and knowing Jason had been using my prized Wells Lamont gloves to aid in the *gray line sewer-ditch clean-out, and having ONLY his emotional welfare in mind, I queried,
"So, did you have fun ?"
"Oh yeah. It was so rockin' awesome."
*whips around incredulously*
"You got that from Le-Tour-neau, didn't you!?"
*grinning* "No....I've used that before..."
"Young man, I am putting this in your ePortfolio!"
*for those not "into" sewer talk, "gray line" refers to the output from the washer, bathroom and kitchen sinks and tubs, that is channeled via a secret underground pipe out to the (neighbor's) ditch. Every so often, the sludgey deposit has to be cleared away from the pipe opening. We hardly notice the smell unless the wind is blowing in the wrong direction.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Let it be known that I never use the term "rockin' awesome". Ever. So he didn't pick it up from me.
Post a Comment
<< Home