File this under weird...
.....a chiropractor has the ability to go back in time to heal hurts.
Now, I checked out this guy's site, and didn't initially find a reference to that whole time travel business, but I DID happen upon this lovely testimonial from a dog:
This makes me soooooo mad ! Why can't people be more careful with their claims and theories, fer cryin' out loud?
It's just these kinds of wacko stories that end up smearing the whole concept of time travel.
Live long and prosper :-D
Tweet
Now, I checked out this guy's site, and didn't initially find a reference to that whole time travel business, but I DID happen upon this lovely testimonial from a dog:
"I am a 10 year old Bassett Hound and I have been in a lot of pain in my neck area. I would even wake up during the night and yowl from the pain. My owner called Jim Burda and described the way I was moping around and walking with my head down. Over the phone he was able to work on me. He found the area in my vertebrae that was out of place and was able to manipulate it into place. I am feeling much better and I hold my head up high again. There hasn’t been a reason to yelp now for several weeks! Thank you." DaisyMae
The above was written by Daisy Mae's owner KL.
This makes me soooooo mad ! Why can't people be more careful with their claims and theories, fer cryin' out loud?
It's just these kinds of wacko stories that end up smearing the whole concept of time travel.
Live long and prosper :-D
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home