Boys in the 'hood
I know this probably looks bad....
....but it's just a matter of having stopped by the grocery store. The saleslady whipped out the sucker box while I was scrounging the bottom of my purse for a penny.
Nolan displays that eternal Hoyt trait: skepticism.
Not sure whether Trevor is having fun or in pain, but we stopped by the park after running a few errands in town.
And since one of those errands was buying mower gas, I'd better get crackin'....
Tweet
....but it's just a matter of having stopped by the grocery store. The saleslady whipped out the sucker box while I was scrounging the bottom of my purse for a penny.
Nolan displays that eternal Hoyt trait: skepticism.
Not sure whether Trevor is having fun or in pain, but we stopped by the park after running a few errands in town.
And since one of those errands was buying mower gas, I'd better get crackin'....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home