I used to like the color blue....
....but I've seen so much of it lately.
I refer to the screen that comes up, quite randomly, with the cheery message, "dumping memory."
This means the computer has crashed and it was never my fault.
However, this last time, I think it was my fault. And that's when the new blue screen popped up....
So, I've pretty much decided that I need a vacation.
Oh, I'll stick around for Thanksgiving and Christmas. (I doubt that anyone else wants to spend a couple hours wrapping all the gifts, not to mention writing up the annual Christmas letter and addressing and mailing it out to 80 some persons)
I'll even put in a decent effort to clean the house for the holidays, cart the decorations down from the attic and whatnot.
But after New Year's, I'm outta here.
Not for long, and probably not far, but I'm definitely taking a couple days off.
And I'm taking the camera, two batteries and two memory cards (one for the camera and one for me).
I can hardly wait.....
Tweet
I refer to the screen that comes up, quite randomly, with the cheery message, "dumping memory."
This means the computer has crashed and it was never my fault.
However, this last time, I think it was my fault. And that's when the new blue screen popped up....
STOP!!! You've really done it now, you pathetic, incompetent numskull who shouldn't even be allowed to USE a computer....now your husband has every right to be ticked with you and shouldn't you be spending more time cleaning off the kitchen counters, anyway???
So, I've pretty much decided that I need a vacation.
Oh, I'll stick around for Thanksgiving and Christmas. (I doubt that anyone else wants to spend a couple hours wrapping all the gifts, not to mention writing up the annual Christmas letter and addressing and mailing it out to 80 some persons)
I'll even put in a decent effort to clean the house for the holidays, cart the decorations down from the attic and whatnot.
But after New Year's, I'm outta here.
Not for long, and probably not far, but I'm definitely taking a couple days off.
And I'm taking the camera, two batteries and two memory cards (one for the camera and one for me).
I can hardly wait.....
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
If you're anything like me, you better write a note so you remember those memory cards--especially the one for you.
Thanks for the advice, Terry :-)
That makes one laugh, today.
Post a Comment
<< Home