Afternoon with Ma
Good news! The last three of the "Christmas" letters have been posted! And it's only MARCH!
Maybe now I'll be able to sleep tonight.
I took the two youngest troublemakers with me for an exciting foray to the post office. Yes folks, this is Iowa and we know how to have a good time!
Afterward, a quick stop at the city park...
...where Nolan has to show off.
The picture's a tad blurry but aptly demonstrates his greatest character trait: dramatics.
"Spin us fastoh, Mommy!"
Nolan again displays his bravado. The supposed lesson learned from that broken leg is now just a dim and distant memory.
Trevor vocalizes while descending the curly slide.

And after that, Ma makes a brief stop at the local grocery, where she imparts another important lesson in the training of dutiful sons/husbands-to-be...
..."Now, repeat after me, 'Let ME make dinner Honey, while you go put your feet up and eat a chocolate.' "
Tweet
Maybe now I'll be able to sleep tonight.
I took the two youngest troublemakers with me for an exciting foray to the post office. Yes folks, this is Iowa and we know how to have a good time!
Afterward, a quick stop at the city park...
...where Nolan has to show off.
"Spin us fastoh, Mommy!"
Trevor vocalizes while descending the curly slide.
And after that, Ma makes a brief stop at the local grocery, where she imparts another important lesson in the training of dutiful sons/husbands-to-be...
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home