School
Here is Trevor, hard at work on his consumable math book.
Math is FUN with Pooky Bear at your side! Pooky is a HAPPY bear, always ready to lend a helping paw!
(math is also fun if you can write in the book and have cake problems)
Here we see Nolan, slightly less engrossed in his math.
I'm afraid this is not an umcommon pose.
We're working on a contraption that will cut down on distractions. It'll be similar to a Burka, only less attractive.
Tweet
(math is also fun if you can write in the book and have cake problems)
Here we see Nolan, slightly less engrossed in his math.
We're working on a contraption that will cut down on distractions. It'll be similar to a Burka, only less attractive.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Must I reiterate how hard it is to laugh without making a sound?
Fortunately I wasn't in the library :)
Kendra
Hey, you read this drivel at your own risk.
And hmmmm, a casual perusal of my records has revealed someone forgot the required weekly check-in with their chère maman....
Post a Comment
<< Home