Whenever I Feel Sad...
...I go to my high school and college lists on Facebook and breeze through,
"He looks older than me....she does too....oh my, he DEFINITELY looks like a geezer!...Whoa! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR! "
Really, this is so much fun! I talk to some of the kids more often this way than face to face. It's much easier to insult people online than person to person.
Approaching 50 friends, too. And then I'll settle down with 55 or so...a nice comfortable size for keeping the razzing to an acceptable level.
A whole new ministry...who wouldda thought?
Tweet
"He looks older than me....she does too....oh my, he DEFINITELY looks like a geezer!...Whoa! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR! "
Really, this is so much fun! I talk to some of the kids more often this way than face to face. It's much easier to insult people online than person to person.
Approaching 50 friends, too. And then I'll settle down with 55 or so...a nice comfortable size for keeping the razzing to an acceptable level.
A whole new ministry...who wouldda thought?
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Hah, I don't think you will be able to stop anywhere close to 55... just the way it works, especially with popular people like you, Mommy. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home