Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Friday, August 14, 2009

Wow

More head-busting hotness, today.

I just came in from mowing--it's my third break--and I don't think I can go out there again!

Perhaps I can finish that section off tomorrow, after returning from Cedar Rapids...yes, tomorrow is the big day for Trevor, when he goes down to get measured for "maximum cuteness," as Ardith so aptly described it.

Trevor's looking forward to it tremendously, because:

a) I told him he could sit right beside me, in the middle of the bench seat (he won't be in front of an air bag, that way)

b) He seems to think there is a possibility of eating out for lunch, or eating at Ardith's place, both of which would be extremely awesome as compared to eating at home.

In other news, Ethan has started digging the second of the three pole holes. These last two don't have to be as deep, since Loren's decided to cut the second pole into two sections.

HOWEVER, about 1 foot before the bottom, Ethan came upon a HUGE stone. It is too big to move by the power of Ma's strength, immense and foolhardy though it be. So Loren's having him tunnel underneath it and we'll put a chain around that baby and haul it up.

Should be one very grand landscaping stone.

Boy. Nothing ever seems to go easy, when you're using leftover utility poles to make swing sets, does it....

I soooo need a nap, but I'm too sweaty to lie down.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home