Et Encore Plus Pictures de la Weddingo
But first, a short session of self browbeating...
Somehow, I neglected to get a picture of my oldest brother, Doug, and wife Cindy. They drove all the way out from Indiana to attend the wedding.
To compound my goof-headedness, I also missed out on getting a picture of Sherwood and Sharon and their kids, Esther and Jonathon. They went to church with us yesterday and stayed overnight at our house, and yet, not even ONCE did I think to take a picture.
I ask them for a do-over but I've already started changing the sheets...
Okay then. Here we have the carefully prformed procedure known as "Hacking the Cake."

Trevor, with his rendition of the "Bubble Tango."
I would hate to meet this guy in a dark alley some night!
The kid is obviously dangerous in a tux.
I particularly like this one of Ardith and her Aunt Sharon Hoyt.
Sherwood and Sharon drove all the way out from the Philadelphia area.
The bubble farewell.
So hard to say goodbye when all you have to look forward to is a honeymoon in Hawaii. They seem to be bearing up rather well, though.
__________
This morning we have received blessed rain! Buckets and buckets. The first watery stuff in the past 4 weeks.
It's splashy.
And wet.
It's how folks in the country wash their cars.
Tweet
Somehow, I neglected to get a picture of my oldest brother, Doug, and wife Cindy. They drove all the way out from Indiana to attend the wedding.
To compound my goof-headedness, I also missed out on getting a picture of Sherwood and Sharon and their kids, Esther and Jonathon. They went to church with us yesterday and stayed overnight at our house, and yet, not even ONCE did I think to take a picture.
I ask them for a do-over but I've already started changing the sheets...
Okay then. Here we have the carefully prformed procedure known as "Hacking the Cake."
Trevor, with his rendition of the "Bubble Tango."
The kid is obviously dangerous in a tux.
I particularly like this one of Ardith and her Aunt Sharon Hoyt.
The bubble farewell.
__________
This morning we have received blessed rain! Buckets and buckets. The first watery stuff in the past 4 weeks.
It's splashy.
And wet.
It's how folks in the country wash their cars.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Thanks for posting the pics Aunt Becky. We would loved to have been there to celebrate with all of you. It looks like everyone had a good time (bride and groom especially).
Speaking of washing cars, we brought a fair amount of IA dirt back to PA - even last night's heavy rain didn't remove it all - not to mention all the bugs from IA, IL, IN, OH, and PA. Car wash was visited today.
Post a Comment
<< Home