Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Peut-ĂȘtre Pics de la Weddingo

Above you see Ma's unique brand of mangled French and Spanish.

I like to think of myself as an innovator.

There will be an album up from the photographer, later, but I got a few shots at the reception, the majority of which will go into a Picasa album when I've sufficiently recovered sleep, or lost 20 pounds, whichever comes first.

Here they are, Ardith and Justin Betz!


Tables were supplied with little bells, which when rung, required the newlyweds to kiss.
The bells went off on a regular basis :-D

My three boys, Ethan, Nolan and Trevor.
Of course, their only interest was in the mechanics of the cake cutting.

Justin's folks gave them appropriate gifts for their trip to Hawaii...
...stay tuned, there will be a great one of Justin doing the Hula.

Trevor catching a bubble, and flashing yet another example in his extensive repertoire of maniacal smiles.
That's the flower girl and her brother, with Trevor.

'Spose I'd better get ready for church, now...
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

Looks like a good day! I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing more details.

9/20/2009 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Mommy, if your pictures are handy enough to upload to Blogger, you could easily throw them all on Facebook before messing with Picasa...

9/21/2009 04:28:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

I tried something earlier. Apparently, to put up an album on Facebook, one needs to download something that my computer refuses to download. Otherwise, I would.

9/21/2009 07:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home