Tidbits
Oh hey...Plácido Domingo attends the US Open Tennis Tournament!
Gotta love them opera singers :-)
________________________
Nolan-quote from last night's supper....he was staring straight ahead:
(it was gray, by the way)
________________________
Ma thinks it's only a matter of time before President Obama invites Kanye West and Taylor Swift to the White House for a beer....er, maybe lemonade.
________________________
Just one more thing...I can't help but notice that despite Prince Harry and I having the same birthday, HE is the only one to inherit a fortune.
Tweet
Gotta love them opera singers :-)________________________
Nolan-quote from last night's supper....he was staring straight ahead:
"It's so hard to eat when you're wearing a white shirt."
(it was gray, by the way)
________________________
Ma thinks it's only a matter of time before President Obama invites Kanye West and Taylor Swift to the White House for a beer....er, maybe lemonade.
________________________
Just one more thing...I can't help but notice that despite Prince Harry and I having the same birthday, HE is the only one to inherit a fortune.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home