Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Cipro Litro, the 2nd

Welcome back, my literary friends. As promised, we again delve into the amazing, rich tapestry of the Ciprofloxacin med sheet. Such treasures to be mined from pages which were but short years ago, yet unwritten.

Pull up a comfortable chair, and prepare soothing, hot drinks. These shall be words to savor and slowly roll about the sentiency of our wit-roused minds.

Come.

Peruse.

Luxuriate.

DO NOT START OR STOP any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval (should I ask him if he approves his prescription?). Inform your doctor of any other medical conditions, including a stomach infection (with all this padding, how could I tell?), liver problems (come to think of it, my liver does feel odd...), brain (I am DOOMED)) nervous system problems(what I just said...), increased pressure in the brain (again...gonna hafta go with the same answer...) Alzheimer disease (I don't....I'm not...), brain blood vessel problems, muscle problems (wouldn't it be easier to say what's left out?)....


(but my VERY favorite...)

Take this medicine by mouth (as opposed to, say...tossing it in one's ear)


Ah well, I fear that is all for today's offering, it being best not to over-satiate the versed palate beyond its capabilities of absorption.

Until next time,

this has been Ma Hoyt,

with Cipro Litro.
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

Your last favorite reminded me of a time when I was having a horrible migraine and vomiting all the meds up. My husband was out of town so I sent my eldest child, who was 16 and had just gotten his driver's license, to the pharmacy to buy some Tylenol suppositories.

So he did, and when he gave them to me he said, "You put those where?!? :)

10/06/2009 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

HAH!

Oh Thainamu....as always, you are the purveryor of special moments.

10/06/2009 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Ick. They tried to give me phenergan suppositories when I had my sinus surgery (in fact, I have a few in a bottle - I did get the Rx filled), but I opted to just double up on the kind that you apply topically instead!! (LOVE having a Dr. as a father-in-law ;))

10/07/2009 07:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home