posted by Ma Hoyt | 8:03 AM
Ma, did you try my idea with your binoculars and camera??
No, not yet.It looked complicated and I prefer to just shoot and hope I get lucky. I think it has something to do with not liking maths at school.This picture, however, was taken through a chain link fence at Eagle Point Park, so I did have to find an open space.The oval shape is just one of the frame choices off of FxFoto. I used it to try and get most of a dead branch out of the top left.What can I say...I'm lazy and lame.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Ma, did you try my idea with your binoculars and camera??
No, not yet.
It looked complicated and I prefer to just shoot and hope I get lucky.
I think it has something to do with not liking maths at school.
This picture, however, was taken through a chain link fence at Eagle Point Park, so I did have to find an open space.
The oval shape is just one of the frame choices off of FxFoto. I used it to try and get most of a dead branch out of the top left.
What can I say...I'm lazy and lame.
Post a Comment
<< Home