 |
| Nolan and Trevor climbing on "dinosaur bones" |
 |
| After climbing through a tunnel they get to look more closely at the prairie dogs |
 |
| Feeding the budgies |
 |
| Over to Union Park, where they have a tremendous playground apparatus! |
 |
| Now we're at the HyVee Convention Hall, waiting for the junior delegates to walk onto the stage |
 |
| Then it's back to Union Park again, and another ride on The Heritage Carousel |
 |
| And here they are....can you find Carolyn (front row) and Ethan (back row) ? |
|
|
|
|
|
Seriously, this new picture posting scheme is completely bonkers, but I guess I should be glad I finally got a series of photos to get on....never mind the bizarre placement.
We had quite the day, and even though I'm somewhat shot, I figured if I didn't get anything on the blog, it would never get done. Besides, I'm still waiting for towels to come out of the dryer. It's the last thing and then I will head to bed where I hope some sleep can be had before rising just prior to FOUR O'CLOCK, so we can head out by five.
Taking breakfast with us--boiled eggs and muffins--as well as lunch and snacks. Guess we'll grab something from the dollar menu at McDonald's for supper. Then we'll cruise into the reunion around around midnight, if everything goes alright.
Hopefully I can post a time or two while there.
We have several audio books, DVD's and most importantly, I have a bag just for my coffee supplies.
Welp, it is getting hard to think straight and the towels should be about done...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home