248
This number stands for:
a) How many mice I have caught in my lifetime
b) My IQ (who's laughing? I said, who's LAUGHING?!)
c) My current weight (anybody who answers yes to this is outta the will)
d) None of the above
e) All of the above
(wait, switch "d" and "e")
f) My cholestrol level
While you are taking time to think carefully about your answer I have a quick note to two friends:
{Becky C. of Peru, thank you for the emails :-) I have tried to respond by hitting "reply" but keep getting messages that they are not going through. Just wanted you to know I am not intentionally ignoring you.
Shirley B. of Alabama, I tried an email Sandra (from the HOUSE) gave me but it didn't go through to you. She also gave me a phone # which I will try. I want to know how your hubby is doing.}
OK, back to the little quiz. While shopping at Wal-Mart this morning/afternoon I chanced upon a free cholesterol screening. I jumped at the opportunity to show up Loren, but alas, it appears I am a tad high. Though, frankly, if you compare me to the hunky geezer on the Lipitor commercial, I am certain I could jump off the diving board without doing a belly flop, and that ought to count for something, oughten it?
Of course, there IS the possibility that the test was askew. Oh sure, they SAID they took into account I was not in a fasting state, but how does this work? I mean, do they take the little meter aside and whisper to it, or what? I would really like to know. Also, they pricked my ring finer, which is bigger and longer than my little finger. I just have a feeling that my little finger would have registered a lower number. There's some mathematical principle involved here, all I need is a little more time to make one up. And one more thing. Since my ring finger was used, who's to say my wedding ring was not causing undo stress to the blood flow, creating panic and thus cholesterol hoarding at the end of the finger? Everyone knows that your blood pressure can register higher under stress. Consequently, I think my little cholesterols were all worked up in there. I could almost hear them screaming, "We need a vacation! We need more chocolate!"
Or, maybe I will have to make a few adjustments to the ol' diet.
Reminds me of a comment I overheard up at Mayo: "Growing old isn't for wimps." Tweet
a) How many mice I have caught in my lifetime
b) My IQ (who's laughing? I said, who's LAUGHING?!)
c) My current weight (anybody who answers yes to this is outta the will)
d) None of the above
e) All of the above
(wait, switch "d" and "e")
f) My cholestrol level
While you are taking time to think carefully about your answer I have a quick note to two friends:
{Becky C. of Peru, thank you for the emails :-) I have tried to respond by hitting "reply" but keep getting messages that they are not going through. Just wanted you to know I am not intentionally ignoring you.
Shirley B. of Alabama, I tried an email Sandra (from the HOUSE) gave me but it didn't go through to you. She also gave me a phone # which I will try. I want to know how your hubby is doing.}
OK, back to the little quiz. While shopping at Wal-Mart this morning/afternoon I chanced upon a free cholesterol screening. I jumped at the opportunity to show up Loren, but alas, it appears I am a tad high. Though, frankly, if you compare me to the hunky geezer on the Lipitor commercial, I am certain I could jump off the diving board without doing a belly flop, and that ought to count for something, oughten it?
Of course, there IS the possibility that the test was askew. Oh sure, they SAID they took into account I was not in a fasting state, but how does this work? I mean, do they take the little meter aside and whisper to it, or what? I would really like to know. Also, they pricked my ring finer, which is bigger and longer than my little finger. I just have a feeling that my little finger would have registered a lower number. There's some mathematical principle involved here, all I need is a little more time to make one up. And one more thing. Since my ring finger was used, who's to say my wedding ring was not causing undo stress to the blood flow, creating panic and thus cholesterol hoarding at the end of the finger? Everyone knows that your blood pressure can register higher under stress. Consequently, I think my little cholesterols were all worked up in there. I could almost hear them screaming, "We need a vacation! We need more chocolate!"
Or, maybe I will have to make a few adjustments to the ol' diet.
Reminds me of a comment I overheard up at Mayo: "Growing old isn't for wimps." Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Since he is such a "new Man" do you think your still married? Just teasing. How many times have you heard that you need to love them they way they are and not plan on changing them when you get married? Oh well, change is good. At least sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home