Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Anna Update

I don't know much of anything, but I see (by their IM status) that both Josh and Anna are home. (I think...) So, I assume things are stable for the moment. I figure they need their rest, so I'm not gonna pester them, as yet.

(If anyone down there knows anything, feel free to comment :)

[6:35 edit] Amazingly, Anna went in to work today...her whole rundown of the rough week is on her latest blog entry. Sounds like it is not over, yet.

Thanks again, to all who prayed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Father Cory said...

Holy heck.

I'll put in a green card for her.

11/03/2005 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Vengeful Cynic said...

If someone had told me that you had been informed at the outset, I would have seen to it that you got a call or an IM or something.

11/04/2005 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Don't be silly, VC....you guys were busy.

I've been in hospitals....I remember.

11/04/2005 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home