FYI
Sharon is in the initial adjustment period over in France, having gotten her student ID card and visited the University several times, but still waiting for classes to begin.
Her international calling card that she'd purchased does not seem to work. Something about a local code or something--she cannot dial out of the city.
I rather doubt we will catch her on IM, either, because the computers seem often busy at the school, and she is 7 hours ahead of us in time.
Monday, Sharon will take a placement test to see where she will be...mmmm.....placed in the language classes. Maybe the cultural part, too...I do not know. Her actual classes start a week after this coming Monday.
Her host family is very nice, though they are away most of the day. Since classes have not started yet, and the one other Grace student arrives next week, this past week has been rather LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG for her. I doubt that she would mind a few extra prayers in her regard.
(one more thing....her email address I gave out to a few people might work better with a capital "S" and capital "H" in their respective places) Tweet
Her international calling card that she'd purchased does not seem to work. Something about a local code or something--she cannot dial out of the city.
I rather doubt we will catch her on IM, either, because the computers seem often busy at the school, and she is 7 hours ahead of us in time.
Monday, Sharon will take a placement test to see where she will be...mmmm.....placed in the language classes. Maybe the cultural part, too...I do not know. Her actual classes start a week after this coming Monday.
Her host family is very nice, though they are away most of the day. Since classes have not started yet, and the one other Grace student arrives next week, this past week has been rather LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG for her. I doubt that she would mind a few extra prayers in her regard.
(one more thing....her email address I gave out to a few people might work better with a capital "S" and capital "H" in their respective places) Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home