Home, again
The sixth Master Gardening class was tonight...Turfgrass Management.
Naturally, I should be in bed but one can't just plop down on the pillow after the scintillating array of grass seed varieties, fertilizer options and grub worms.
I needed to sit at my computer and read up on current events to get me into a mellow mood.
___________
Also, concerning the Breast Cancer site and their attempts to register 10 million clicks in the month of September...
They only made it to 80%, but the sponsor in question agreed to fund the free 100 mammograms anyway, so Ma says, "Good job, peoples!"
___________
OK...now I'm officially tired.
Tweet
Naturally, I should be in bed but one can't just plop down on the pillow after the scintillating array of grass seed varieties, fertilizer options and grub worms.
I needed to sit at my computer and read up on current events to get me into a mellow mood.
___________
Also, concerning the Breast Cancer site and their attempts to register 10 million clicks in the month of September...
They only made it to 80%, but the sponsor in question agreed to fund the free 100 mammograms anyway, so Ma says, "Good job, peoples!"
___________
OK...now I'm officially tired.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home