Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trevorism

The following conversation took place after returning from shopping. I took the three youngest with me and at Wal*Mart, splurged on a cheap dollar-calculator for each.

Trevor has been hard at work ever since, entering every number he can find in the house to discover all kinds of wonderful facts about adding, subracting and just where he stands in the universe.

Trevor: "Mommy, does this calculatoh have one, oh two mothohbohds?"

Ma: "Well...*ahem*...I'm not sure it has a motherboard, at all. You can go ask Derek, but I think that calculator's too little to have a motherboard."

Trevor: "Then, does it have a baby-bohd?"

*blinks*
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

Not only is that cute, but you should get an award for taking three kids to WalMart.

4/16/2009 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That's what happens when you start life on post-2000 computers and then get a calculator once you're 6... it's kind of working backwards. How I'd love to see Trevor punching away on his calculator!

4/17/2009 04:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home