Viva Susan Boyle!
You can't possibly have missed the extraordinary clip that's been shooting around the news sites, this week.
I find it quite refreshing and inspiring. Let's hear it for middle-aged, non-glam women...SOMEDAY WE COULD RULE THE WORLD!!!
For myself, an operatic career after the kids are gone is NOT out of the question, hee, hee. By then I'll be 61 and the shock value alone will be worth it.
In the meantime, I'll be concentrating on the things God has given me to do at this moment. Such as the family, homeschooling and perhaps getting a few seeds into the ground, later today.
And eating chocolate.
Coming soon: Ma's Tried and True Techniques For Staying Awake on Road Trips.
Tweet
I find it quite refreshing and inspiring. Let's hear it for middle-aged, non-glam women...SOMEDAY WE COULD RULE THE WORLD!!!
For myself, an operatic career after the kids are gone is NOT out of the question, hee, hee. By then I'll be 61 and the shock value alone will be worth it.
In the meantime, I'll be concentrating on the things God has given me to do at this moment. Such as the family, homeschooling and perhaps getting a few seeds into the ground, later today.
And eating chocolate.
Coming soon: Ma's Tried and True Techniques For Staying Awake on Road Trips.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Someday...we...COULD!!
Post a Comment
<< Home