Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ma's Plan to Usurp Storms

"Only 2 or 3 inches on Monday, and much less wind."

HA!

That's the forecast but I've got it all figured out. If I wait to go shopping until Monday, 5 or 6 inches could show up.

If I go to-day, it should dwindle away to practically nothing.

Remember those times I baked bread and boiled eggs and fixed all kinds of food in case the electricity wen kerplunk?

Didn't happen.

And that's why I'm going aujourd'hui. I figure shopping ahead will virtually insure a weak system on Lundi.

You're welcome.

I'll also be digging the Green-Dragon-Lady-Lincoln-of-Power out of mothballs. I'm not scared of getting stranded. As long as she starts, I'll just leave her in the parking lot, locked and running (similar to "locked and loaded" but less attitude).

After all, we're not talkin' Waterloo where they have laws against keeping warm.

Perhaps my li'l darlin's hot breath can melt some snow along the way.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

I thank you if your weather usurping plan works.

It was like this past Wednesday "expect a few flurries" = 1-1.5 inches apparently

1/30/2010 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home