Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Friday, February 19, 2010

Extreme Ma Makeover, Week Seven

No change this week.

That makes a loss of 10.5 pounds over 7 weeks.

But as someone has already said this morning, it also means no weight gain :-)

I have a little trick I'm going to implement over the next week or two. We'll see if it has any effect.

In other news, it's LIBRARY DAY.

That rare occurrence involving scrambling for books, checking off lists, driving an hour and a half, and missing my afternoon nap.

It's so much fun that we only do it every two months so we're not overcome by the absolute glee and thrill of hitting two libraries, Wal*Mart and the grocery store.

All in one afternoon.

Then there's always the fun of fixing supper, but at least I don't do the dishes tonight!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home