Family Camp - Day Duo
It may be after 1:00am, but Ma finally has some time to herself, so WOO HOO for moi!
Unfortunately, Blogger is refusing to post my pictures, so that will have to wait for tomorrow.
In Camp news, we had a good day, with afternoon time at the Franklin County Fair. I was very glad not to miss this, as it's one of the best around. Great little historical town you can visit. I'm tellin' ya, seeing the jail never gets old. I sit and dream about having one in my own home.
As far as I know, no one has gotten hurt yet, so that is pretty stinkin' good.
However, tomorrow is skeet shooting.
Personally, I don't see what all the hoopla's about, but I would never say anything negative, as that would clearly be un-American.
I'm kidding. We all know our Founding fathers risked their lives for the freedom to shoot disks that are slung up into the air.
Okay, OKAY!
Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm just killing time since the pictures won't post.
In other camp news, I may have the kernel of a skit in mind. It would require almost no practice and the implicit trust of the kids.
A win-win, in my opinion.
OK, that's it...see you later this morning.
Tweet
Unfortunately, Blogger is refusing to post my pictures, so that will have to wait for tomorrow.
In Camp news, we had a good day, with afternoon time at the Franklin County Fair. I was very glad not to miss this, as it's one of the best around. Great little historical town you can visit. I'm tellin' ya, seeing the jail never gets old. I sit and dream about having one in my own home.
As far as I know, no one has gotten hurt yet, so that is pretty stinkin' good.
However, tomorrow is skeet shooting.
Personally, I don't see what all the hoopla's about, but I would never say anything negative, as that would clearly be un-American.
I'm kidding. We all know our Founding fathers risked their lives for the freedom to shoot disks that are slung up into the air.
Okay, OKAY!
Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm just killing time since the pictures won't post.
In other camp news, I may have the kernel of a skit in mind. It would require almost no practice and the implicit trust of the kids.
A win-win, in my opinion.
OK, that's it...see you later this morning.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home