Hair-pulling Time
OK! Ma is getting a little stressed out.
*lopsided grin*
I think it might have something to do with putting off Jason's high school transcript until the week it has to be mailed in....
Just picture me with Condi eyes, and you'll have a good idea of my current mental status.
*more grinning*
Next time I'm taking a new tack: two jars...one with subjects completed, the other with possible grades. Pick one slip of paper from each, match them up and that's that.
Let's see, the house is a MESS and Loren comes home tomorrow. (oh well, that won't be anything new for him to see)
*wild grinning*
Kids still sniffling and coughing. Cold has aggravated Melinda's asthma. I refuse to take drippy kids to prayer meeting tonight.
Oh yes, I get to report for jury duty sometime tomorrow. Oh what great fun! Just what I need on my agenda. Thinking seriously about wearing a tin foil hat and claiming kinship to Mel Gisbon. Bet they wouldn't pick me then. OR, maybe they would....I think what they REALLY want are gullible people who can be swayed.
Tired of looking like a fool when I don't know the answer to some question pertaining to school. Finally found a teacher's edition to a grammar book. Amazon.com.....the answer to stupid homeschooling parents.
*slightly delirious grin*
Hmmmm, is that a sore throat I feel coming on?
*reaches for Coldeeze and Zicam*
Trevor, who has just had his after-nap wake-up juice, followed by a chocolate milk chaser, comes over and wants "up." He puts his little kid arms tightly around my neck.....
"Mmmmmm. Are you my snuggly bunny boy?"
*nods*
"Are you still tired from nap?"
"Yassss."
"Do you want to finish Jason's transcript for me?"
*thinks....shakes head "no"*
"Do you want to clean up the house for me?"
*shakes head "no"*
"You are SOOOoooo sweet. I love you!"
*two little arms squeeze me tightly round the neck*
OK. I'm ready to go, again.
*reaches for the last math folder....* Tweet
*lopsided grin*
I think it might have something to do with putting off Jason's high school transcript until the week it has to be mailed in....
Just picture me with Condi eyes, and you'll have a good idea of my current mental status.
*more grinning*
Next time I'm taking a new tack: two jars...one with subjects completed, the other with possible grades. Pick one slip of paper from each, match them up and that's that.
Let's see, the house is a MESS and Loren comes home tomorrow. (oh well, that won't be anything new for him to see)
*wild grinning*
Kids still sniffling and coughing. Cold has aggravated Melinda's asthma. I refuse to take drippy kids to prayer meeting tonight.
Oh yes, I get to report for jury duty sometime tomorrow. Oh what great fun! Just what I need on my agenda. Thinking seriously about wearing a tin foil hat and claiming kinship to Mel Gisbon. Bet they wouldn't pick me then. OR, maybe they would....I think what they REALLY want are gullible people who can be swayed.
Tired of looking like a fool when I don't know the answer to some question pertaining to school. Finally found a teacher's edition to a grammar book. Amazon.com.....the answer to stupid homeschooling parents.
*slightly delirious grin*
Hmmmm, is that a sore throat I feel coming on?
*reaches for Coldeeze and Zicam*
Trevor, who has just had his after-nap wake-up juice, followed by a chocolate milk chaser, comes over and wants "up." He puts his little kid arms tightly around my neck.....
"Mmmmmm. Are you my snuggly bunny boy?"
*nods*
"Are you still tired from nap?"
"Yassss."
"Do you want to finish Jason's transcript for me?"
*thinks....shakes head "no"*
"Do you want to clean up the house for me?"
*shakes head "no"*
"You are SOOOoooo sweet. I love you!"
*two little arms squeeze me tightly round the neck*
OK. I'm ready to go, again.
*reaches for the last math folder....* Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home