Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Arghhh..

Arghhh #1 is that I didn't notice until this morning that last night's post hadn't published due to an unclosed tag. My fault.

Arghhh #2 is that Blooper Blogger won't publish my photos again this morning. Their fault.

Arghhh #3 is that I woke up before 5 this morning. I guess we won't go into Who's fault that is.

The good news is that Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen work quite well in combination to wipe out a headache.

Arghhh #4...the headache returns.

More good news: after today, only 26 more weekends to clean the church!
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

What?? You're quitting your job and only gave them 26 weeks' notice?

7/26/2008 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Actually, I gave them a year's notice back in January, and that's when I made up my 'cross off the weeks' calendar, heh, heh.

7/26/2008 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ibuprofen + Acetaminophen is one of my favorite combinations to wipeout headaches---it's what I try before resorting to stronger meds on migraines.

7/27/2008 09:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home