All Sewn Up
After much popular demand....*waves to Debbie Currier*...Ma has a photo of el incisiono.

I thought the smallest photo might be best, to prevent being grossed out. And I cropped the shot significantly so no one would get a sudden, unexplained hankerin' for fatback and pork rinds.
Things must be healing because it's starting to itch like crazy. But I'm determined to leave off the band aids for one night so the purdy blue string can get some air.
How do you suppose the PA knew to use my favorite color for sutures?
It's little surprises like that which keep a body going. I feel new purpose and strength to get through the day, tomorrow. Which shouldn't be too hard since it's Friday :-D
Tweet
I thought the smallest photo might be best, to prevent being grossed out. And I cropped the shot significantly so no one would get a sudden, unexplained hankerin' for fatback and pork rinds.
Things must be healing because it's starting to itch like crazy. But I'm determined to leave off the band aids for one night so the purdy blue string can get some air.
How do you suppose the PA knew to use my favorite color for sutures?
It's little surprises like that which keep a body going. I feel new purpose and strength to get through the day, tomorrow. Which shouldn't be too hard since it's Friday :-D
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Wow, that was a big one...I had a couple taken off but no stitches.
Deb
Post a Comment
<< Home